Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Gone to Atlanta

Unfortunately, I won't be having much to say while I'm away. This week's Friday horse race will even be postponed until Sunday. If, for some strange reason, you have been a regular reader of this blog, then I've developed a vacation game for you. Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to find things that I should have seen but will not, because I'm away on vacation, then post it as a comment on this thread. A signed square of double-ply toilet paper will be awarded as a bonus to anybody who posts the best comment (criteria of merit to be determined retroactively).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alan Keyes running for Senate in Ill.?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/08/04/barack.ap/index.html

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home